For a more contemporary and timeless interior, the cornice CWC23 is an excellent choice. Its asymmetrical design can be placed in two directions depending on the desired effect. Place the largest section on the ceiling to visually increase the width, or the opposite direction to make the room seem taller. The AD23 is often used in hotels and restaurants. It can also be used for indirect lighting by using the LED clip.
Install with “DecorGrip PLUS” adhesive, following installation instructions here ……….
A lightweight PU coving-cornice which is strong and very easy to install in comparison to heavy plaster products.
- Perfect for commercial and DIY projects and light enough for just one person to fix.
- Pre-primed with a smooth white base layer ready to immediately paint with a non-solvent decorative paint.
- A rough back surface ensures optimum bonding using DecorGrip Plus adhesive
- Very precise patterns and structure with exceptional resistance to breaking and shocks.
- Water and humidity resistance makes this suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms.