If you continue browsing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, relating to the Coving and Interior Design Matters website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We grant you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion, for you to link to the Site’s home page or internal pages from any site you own or control, and at that to not criticize or otherwise injure us, so long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations which such site links to, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material that violates the spirit of our mission.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and texts.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Coving and Interior Design Matters may (but not necessarily) contain paid advertising banners and contextual affiliate links. An affiliate link means that we receive a commission on sales of the products that are linked to in some of our posts. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, we may make a commission from that sale.