A comparatively small dentil design from the Georgian/Edwardian era based on the classic blocks found in historic Roman architecture
See also CWC-75 (Daniella) which is slightly larger and supplied in a longer (2.44m) length for fewer joins, and easier, quicker installation.
A lightweight PU coving-cornice that is strong and very easy to install in comparison to heavy plaster products.
- Perfect for commercial and DIY projects and light enough for just one person to fix.
- Pre-primed with a smooth white base layer ready to immediately paint with non-solvent decorative paint.
- A rough back surface ensures optimum bonding using DecorGrip Plus adhesive
- Very precise patterns and structure with exceptional resistance to breaking and shocks.
- Water and humidity resistance make this suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms.